Sunday, August 22, 2010

Miracles do happen

YEP, I FINALLY CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN. (read: blog post title)

Was forced to change it since the background of my previous skin suddenly disappeared...and after browsing through numerous skins, I settled on this one. Hope you guys will like it :D

But as you can see, there's a lot of tweaking and editing to be done. I'm thinking about the color of the tagboard, may change the headings abit, still working on the profile thing (man, I don't really like blogger's profile page), thinking if I should add in the archive, etc, etc...plus I'm unsure about the blog title and such. Hmm, I'll do some small and probably insignificant changes here and there as I go along. Although there's a high chance that I may totally give up (html makes me eyes hurt), but we shall see how it goes, eh?

Man, blogger seriously doesn't have very nice skins. Wordpress has all the good stuff. Plus I prefer Wordpress' comment interface since it makes everything more comfortable for me. So I got rid of the blogger comments and just pasted the tagboard here, now everyone's happppppyyyy. :)

Oh, and I'm getting a Facebook account. (read: blog post title AGAIN)
Yeah, I know. I was gonna stay Facebook free, but reality caught up with me. My lecturer for the music mod is gonna use FB alot for our class (cos he thinks the UBlearns platform sucks, to which I agree) and thus I'm stuck in this situation. Man, and my resistance was still going strong!!! DX

Oh well. Come on people, bring on the stalking!