Friday, October 08, 2010

Philo and Bieber

HOW.
Philosophy how. Fail already lo.

Tell me, how am I supposed to scrape a usual B when I'm just getting 2 or 3 points upon 5 per quiz? If I'm just passing all the assessments I'll probably get a D or something. The latest mid terms and Reading Response is this bloody piece of shit. SO DIFFICULT!!!!

But if we ignore the assessments, the thing that demoralizes me is that I don't understand the readings at all. How am I supposed to go take the test when I don't even know what whoever is talking about. Its like some kamikaze mission without ammo. The philosophers write so much, but whats the point when you can't make people get your idea. Sometimes I think that's their aim you know...try to confuse and crap their way out.

Oh but moving on to something random.
One kid at work coyly told my coworker that she "listens to Justin Bieber". I almost died when I heard this because it was so very disgusting (both the way she said it and the fact that she said it). And I bet she listens to all the bad songs from him (Baby baby baby oooohhh. Ew, wth).

Don't get me wrong, there are still pretty decent songs from him, namely this:


I think its not bad. Especially since he sounds like a backing singer for Jessica Jarrell when its supposed to be a duet *shrug*

Ahahaha, I like how its sounds like they're singing "lightsaber" instead of "livesaver". So it goes:

So throw yourself out to me, my lightsaber
Lightsaber oh lightsaber
My lightsaber
Lightsaber oh lightsaber
Whoa wow

*Cackles*
And as for the girl, I sincerely hope that this is just a phase. D:

(ooh! John Lennon on Google!)