Wednesday, June 17, 2009

!!!

Yes hello.
My life is filled with tons of work now, so its like everytime I go online is to do work, work and more work. Plus the fact that I have a mid term exam, final exam, and a presentation to finish up next week...oh dear.

Anyways. I finally got the computer in the living room fixed! The fan got spolit, so its been out of order for a looong time already. Yeah well, and I was cleaning up the computer table the other day (yes, I actually do the activity called cleaning...once in a while =.=) and I saw this snowman shaped thing. I thought it was some weird toy and I was gonna throw it away when it....CRACKED.

AND A SMALL BLACK LIZARD CAME SCUTTLING OUT OF IT SHITOMGWTH SUPERGROSSSSSSSS!!! $^&$!@!!!

WALAO EH! DX

I almost got a freaking heart attack lah! Thank god that thing didn't climb to my arm or something. I think I'll faint with disgust/fear/shock (or a combination of them). And luckily I didn't break the other egg stuck to it...DOUBLE EWWWW. Practically screaming all the way till I finally managed to get it out the window. GAHHH!

So please beware of white roundish things because they may contain scary things inside them.