Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Nose bleeds

You know sometimes when you're in a certain stage of life whereby you feel like jumping off the building everyday you wake up? Or when there are so many things to do that you don't know when to start? Yes, I do realise I've been whining about the immense amount of stuff I have to do. But still, I just like to complain.

Anyways, today I was telling Jas that I'm too 'heaty' these days.

me: Waliao, I'm seriously gonna get some nose bleed soon lo! I've been eating things like durians, cups of milo, chocolate...

Jas: Wah serious? I haven't got nose bleeds before. Eh, but I've been wondering. How does your nose actually bleed?

*In an "EH?!" revelation moment, while we seriously comtemplated the question*

me: Um, I dunno. Then what about mucus? Where does it come from?

Jas: I think mucus is like phlem from your lungs?

me: So nose bleeds would be...

Together: BLOOD FROM YOUR LUNGS?! *looks at each other with shocked expressions*

*************************************************************************************

LOL! I swear! We were laughing at the weird logic in there...SUPER HILARIOUS!! Then when we asked Elena, she said something like "doesn't the blood come out when your blood vessels in the nose burst?". Then the two of us were totally taken aback by the actually logical explanation from someone like Elena. Wah, didn't think she'll make this much sense! So it seems you can't underestimate the bio knowledge from someone who's sickly O.O

But seriously, blood from the lungs?! LOOOOOOOOL!!