Friday, August 21, 2009

Reformatting, results, ranting

Hello, I'm pretty pissed now.
Just reformatted my computer AGAIN. FOR THE DUNNO GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES IN JUST A FEW DAMN MONTHS. And I lost my saved websites, have to download all sorts of programs AGAIN...I'm getting too old for this shit =.=

So anyone has some free antivirus software thingy to recommend? Apparently some random virus scanner revealed that I have 38 viruses(?) like spyware and trojan horses lurking around. And I suspect the scanner thing is also some virus in disguise cos it practically spammed the "sign up and buy the antivirus software" message, and changed my desktop pic. What the hell. Lucky my dell is pretty hardy and has survived much worse situations that a stupid reformatting. DX

Well besides that, I'm in the middle of the holidays now...almost ending soon =/ Still have alot of slacking and sleeping to do! D: Sometimes I think time doesn't like me alot, you know.

Oh and I got my summer sem results. Pretty ok, better than the 1st sem grades anyways. Thou I think I could have gotten A for ESL...was pretty consistent until I think I screwed up my research paper. Ah well, I STILL LOVE SUMMER SEMESTER!! 6 week courses are love.

Fall semester will be hell thou...5 courses in a semester! 5 COURSES?! Ok, I was almost dying with 4 (but that includes ESL which is pretty tiresome with all the essays D:), wth am I going to do with 5!? Omg, let me go thru it safe and sound and perhaps slightly alive T.T Seriously kids, study hard so at least you can get waivers from courses. I have to stuff 5 courses in one sem cos I didn't have a diploma/cert. This sucks.

Sometimes I think what would happen if I had continued with JC or started poly. Not that I'm regretting or anything (my mum will kill me), just that its hard to go onto this route which is pretty unconventional, all by myself, and with very very little support from the people around me. Umm, thanks for the encouragement? Still, I'm gonna finish this degree and see how things go. Hope employers wouldn't be so narrow minded to dislike me just because there's a missing cert between my o lvl cert and degree, humph.

Whoa, been a long time since I wrote this much stuff. Don't mind me, I'm just feeling irritated+frustrated=ranting. Of course I don't plan to wallow in this confused state, but it just bothers me for now. This is my blog anyway *shrugs*