Friday, September 18, 2009

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS ROCK

(Argh, wanted to find a decent blogskin before I do a new post. Oh well.)

Hello hello my fans from all around the world (pffft.)
Was feeling super lousy today cos I made a fool of myself by writing a completely naive essay without giving it much thought and had to present it in front of the whole lecture group, and was bombarded by questions that I couldn't answer from the lecturer. Not blaming him thou, I didn't think my essay was acceptable either. Just feel disappointed thats all...

Haha, but I guess Jas saved my day by suddenly calling me and telling me something super funnyyyyy. Thanks for the call man XD Elena should totally hear this after she gets back from her vacation (yeah, some people are just lucky ducks). "What's up with her!?"= SUPERBIG LOL/ HEHEHE =w=

Oh and went to watch Inglourious Basterds...My first M18 movie!!! (ok, technically I'm not 18 yet, but who cares) IT WAS SUPER GOOOOOOOOD. Like everyone should go and watch it. The script was funny and witty (great dialogue, no wonder it took so damn long to write it), the actors were amazing (nice accents...and the Landa bad guy was seriously evil in the flesh), the scenes were shot with alot of skill. And one of the things I learnt from the movie is that Hollywood's make up team is seriously pro. The killing/scalping scenes were freaking explicit. Yeah I know, DUH for a M18 movie. Thank god the whole movie wasn't overdosed with Brad Pitt *cough*Benjamin Button*cough* or it'll be such a turn off. Seriously, do film makers think that we're all fangirls? =/

No gonna drop spoilers here. Just go watch it!! Oh yeah, look out for the scene when the basterds met the Landa bad guy at the theatre and introduced themselves...DAMN FUNNY. Everyone was laughing at that scene...ok, for most of the scenes in the movie. Really, go catch it. Man, I feel like watching it another time myself. Missed the Quentin Tarantino cameo.

Alright now my sore ego feels slightly better. Zzzz, I know you heard this all before, but I'm getting busier lately. Still, I am waiting for the chance (and photos) to write the post on last week's happenings...movie, 2e4 gathering, JUMP performance. All consecutive summore (with work the next morning). Yeah, so I neglected my work to have fun and now I'm reaping the fruit of my laziness this week by working late into the night and looking like crap.

Till then, stay alive.
And go watch Inglourious Basterds.