Friday, October 15, 2010

Clifford's exhibition and 4e5 meet up

Today I met up with Kaz(Thanks so much for the notebook! Sorry I'm late!), Fonna (I'm sorry for being late too!!!), Fik and Melanie and visited Clifford's art exhibition.

The art exhibition was pretty interesting...I see some really great work from the students at PJC. And their prep work is really impressive. I like how they added various elements and experimented with different techniques in it. Totally jealous that they get to do fun stuff while I'm stuck doing mundane things in school. Urghhh, I miss doing art and attending art class with the art people (whoa, did I just use the word "art" 3 times in a sentence?!). I find that I'm not motivated to draw lately. I mean, I like drawing and I still doodle alot, but I don't find the passion in doing it anymore. Perhaps its the lack of improvements, perhaps its the environment, or perhaps its just the lack of inspiration. I feel so empty :/ Sigh, I hope this is just some phase that I'm going through.

But other than the exhibition, it was really great to be able to meet up with 4e5 friends again. Haha, chatted alot about many things. I think if people listen in to our conversations, they might be shocked or get uncomfortable about the stuff we share (ok, its more of the stuff Fik shares actually, hahahaha!). Fik is the same as always...he's in the boss level now, too much detail! Kaz still thinks the best of this motley crew (I'm humbled). Fonna retains the title of "The Nicest" *hugs*. And its been so long since I went out with Melanie! But really, its so good to see each other again...they're awesome. :D

Man, and I can't wait for January! There's going to be exciting stuff happening. Hope that everything will run smoothly for Fonna and Kaz! And I should really start saving now...