Sunday, February 27, 2011

MMORPG (?!) and random videos

Hello everyone.
At this point of time, I am as busy as hell and very stressed out over the tests + presentation combo that is coming in about a week's time.

Current HP: 60%

Current MP: 40% (NO COFFEE LIAO!)

Current EXP: 0.00% (Because I dunno how to tackle UGC. DIE.)

I actually wanted to add stuff like job and skill lvls and stuff, but my sister just told me off: "go and do your work lah! still blog! stuuuuupiiddd ah". So yeah, she had a point. Maybe next time. It'll be fun. But before I go back to doing my stuff, I shall quickly continue with the randomness (which you guys should be quite used to by now) and share some utube videoooooosss.


"I Like It"by Enrique Iglesias.
Hear him say "walao walao" at 0:08. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


"Who You Are" (live) by Jessie J
She has a freaking amazing voice! I could hardly believe its live when I heard this...summore its at the subway station O.o Will definitely get my hands on her album when its out :B


"Do it like a Dude" (acoustic) by Jessie J
Ok, this song is like...hrm. You could say the song is explicit, especially if watched the original video. This is the acoustic version, which I prefer. I think it really shows off her voice :D Check out her other acoustic videos!


"MAGIC" by Seungri
Omg, this track is so addictive. I admit I didn't think his minialbum will be very good. But surprisingly, its pretty decent! I'm spamming this song lately...its kinda unhealthy but screw healthy psyches. I like "White Love" too, hehehe.

Right so this ends my very random post.
Man, and I was hoping that it'll be shorter :/