Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eh, enough hor!

Urgh, just fought with my mum. Ok, we didn't really "fight", but I sorta told her off.

So we were peacefully eating dinner, and she said "you can't cook right?" (because apparently she always sees my sister cooking real food while I only cook maggie mee)
And I gave her a wth look.
But she doesn't get the hint and went on saying "I think you can't even cut vegetables either"
Then I snapped and said something like "why do you always say that I can't cook just because you haven't seen me do it? What about the times that I've cooked soup (and I mean real soup, not campbell) and dinner for us? I don't like it when you always tell other people in front of me that I can't cook a decent dish when in actual fact I can".

Plus I said it really fast, and in a harsh tone so now I'm feeling guilty.

BUT SERIOUSLY. I can't even cut vegetables?! Thats super insulting, nevermind me enduring all the talk and publicity about my inability to cook. I'm not the best person to call into the kitchen but I can obviously do it if I wanted to. Why do people always test my patience by telling me the same negative things OVER AND OVER AGAIN?! Just because I don't lash out at you doesn't necessarily mean I agree with or like what you're telling me. A few times is enough, and I don't need you to be like some recorder replaying your comments everytime...its freaking irritating and annoying. SO STOP IT, OK!?

Yeah so my mum was kinda taken aback at my really fast statement, and stopped taunting me. And I really hope it stays like this because enough is seriously enough. D:<

Oh and something off topic: Don't get the mix style headphones in Harris. I bought it and realised that it isn't the real goods...no wonder it was so cheap =.= Ah well, just a word of caution to potential buyers (unless you don't mind fake stuff *shrugs*)

Alright venting over, bye.