Friday, July 23, 2010

No Onemanga!!??!

BAD NEWS. VERY BAD NEWS PEOPLE.
ONEMANGA SHALL CEASE TO EXIST IN ABOUT A WEEK'S TIME AND OH WOE IS UPON ME. T.T

Apparently not everyone is happy about manga being hosted online, and the admins are asked to end the site. WHY OH WHY!?!?!?

What about my One Piece?
What about my Naruto?
What about my Skip Beat?
What about my Codebreaker?
What about my Liar Game?
What about my Karneval?
What about my Dengeki Daisy?
What about my Fairy Tail?
What about my D Gray Man?
What about my Kaichou wa Maid sama?
What about my Kimi ni Todoke
What about my Faster than a kiss?
What about my DI(E)CE?
What about my Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume?
What about my Nanaco Robin?
What about my School Mermaid?
What about my Durarara?
What about my Psyren?
What about my Deadman Wonderland?
What about my Akuma to Love Song?
What about my Strobe Edge?
What about my Dolls?
What about my Five?
What about my JUDGE?
What about my Ao no Exorcist?
What about my Kamisama Hajimemashita?
What about my Million Girl?
What about my Vampire Knight?
What about my Chocolat?
What about my Oresama Teacher?
What about my generic shoujo manga?
What about all the series that I've completed (like Hello Baby, FMA, WANTED, Haruyuki Bus, DOUBT, Mx0, 20th century boys, 21st century boys, etc)?
What about all the series that I've stopped halfway (like Bakuman, Special A, Detective Conan, Tantei Gakuen Q, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, etc.)?
What about all the series that I haven't started (like Bleach, DOGS: Bullets and Carnage, P3, P4, Code Geass, Gintama, Piano no Mori, etc.)?

I'm so distressed now that I can't think of all the series that I have read/stopped halfway/haven't read....This sucks. And I was gonna squander my holiday thats coming in 2 weeks by reading tons and tons of manga *cries* How will I survive!?!??!

Ok *sniff* I've checked Mangafox *sniff* Lucky there wasn't any notice about some impending tearing down of the site...if not I shall be in deep shit. Eh, but I don't really like mangafox leh. The vibe ain't right. But I guess losers can't be chosers. Thanks alot man, for crushing onemanga, stomping on it and then giving it a final spit.

To Onemanga: Thanks for all these great manga hosting years. I shall miss your black and red color scheme, not very nice banner, and your great collection of manga. Hope you will somehow struggle your way back into cyberspace (thou highly impossible)...I shall loyally wait for your return!!! T.T

Alright, I shall now drown myself in manga heaven before its gone *cue MJ's "Gone too soon"*